Aerotechnik G.m.b.H. in Salzburg has been in operation since 1955 under
the name of „ÖFAG“ and was renamed „Aerotechnik“ in 1986. It is the only
aircraft maintenance facility at Salzburg Airport. In August of 1997 the
Company was acquired by
As from the beginning of 2001 the helicopter sales division at Vienna was given the name “AAS Aircraft Sales GmbH”. At Salzburg the maintenance base operates again as “Aerotechnik GmbH” since December 2001.
Beginning of 1993 Aerotechnik G.m.b.H. was moved to a brand-new hangar, which now offers one of the finest customer support facilities.
Aerotechnik GmbH is now not only the sole maintenance base at Salzburg airport, but also facilitates the only one of two Avionic Workshops in this size of operation. Most of the employees have been with the company for many years and are expierenced, well trained experts, capable of supporting various types of aircraft, both fixed wing as well as helicopter.
Aerotechnik GmbH is a JAR 145 certified maintenance base since September 1994.
The company has been a Cessna Service Center since the start in 1955 and a dealer and/or service centre for many well known products such as King/Bendix, Becker, BFGoodrich Stormscope, Rockwell Collins, Trimble, Garmin, Sigma-Tek, S-Tec and Terra.